Hoekwil Primary School is a small “family school” and, as such , relies heavily on parent participation in order to offer the best to our learners.
These are YOUR children – and we need your co-operation concerning:
- Homework: Supervision and assistance.
- Discipline: Values, manners and the support of school discipline. (General behaviour, punctuality and neatness)
- Education: If you experience any problems in this regard, please speak to the relevant educator.
- Extramural Activities: Coaching, transport, supervision, moral support.
- School involvement: Attendance of functions and meetings, assistance with school projects, fund raising efforts.
In the changing educational system, your support in the above matters is crucial to your children’s development, both socially and academically, as well as creating a school community where families and the school staff get to know one another.