WE STRIVE TO DO OUR BEST
At Hoekwil Primary School we strive to develop each learner in body, mind and spirit, so that they can grow into integrated and balanced individuals.
At Hoekwil Primary our aims are:
- To be a puplil-oriented school where the total welfare of our learners is promoted, taking into account the unique personality, skill and ability of each learner.
- To promote integrity in learners by emphasising and promoting Christian values.
- To encourage and develope the problem solving skills of learners to enable them to act with self confodence in the school and in the wider community.
- To nurture respect for fellow learners, teaching staff and adults bu usinggood communication and setting good examples.
- To establish in the learner a sense of pride toward themselves, their fellow learners, the school and the community.
- To develop perseverance in learners by promoting self-discipline.